Please read the following carefully.
This website is operated and maintained by FastBridge Learning LLC (“FASTBRIDGE”) for itself and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and/or related entities.
At FASTBRIDGE, we consider your privacy to be of the highest priority. It is our policy to respect the privacy of all website visitors to the extent permitted by law. Please read and understand our online privacy policies so that you understand how we treat your personal information. If you have any questions about this policy, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, you can contact us at the address below or email us at email@example.com.
Each time you visit our website or our online Subscription Service, we collect certain information from your computer. The information is used exclusively by FASTBRIDGE and is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes. There are four types of information that this site may collect during your visit: network traffic logs, web visit logs, cookies, and information voluntarily provided by you.
Network Traffic Logs
In the course of ensuring network security and consistent service for all users, FASTBRIDGE employs software programs to do such things as monitor network traffic, identify unauthorized access or access to nonpublic information, detect computer viruses and other software that might damage FASTBRIDGE computers or the network, and monitor and tune the performance of the FASTBRIDGE network. In the course of such monitoring, these programs may detect such information as email headers, addresses from network packets, and other information. Information from these activities is used only for the purpose of maintaining the security and performance of the FASTBRIDGE networks and computer systems. Personally identifiable information from these activities is not released to external parties without your consent unless required by law, including but not limited to Minn. Stat. 13.15.
Web Visit Logs
FASTBRIDGE websites routinely collect and store information from online visitors to help manage those sites and improve service. This information includes the pages visited on the site, the date and time of the visit, the Internet address (URL or IP address) of the referring site, the domain name and IP address from which the access occurred, the version of browser used, the capabilities of the browser, and search terms used on our search engines. This site makes no attempt to identify individual visitors from this information: any personally identifiable information is not released to external parties without your consent unless required by law, including but not limited to Minn. Stat. 13.15.
FASTBRIDGE, like many other websites, uses “cookies.” Cookies are pieces of information stored by your web browser on behalf of a website and returned to the website on request. If you agree by configuring your browser to accept cookies, then your browser adds the text in a small file on your computer. The cookie keeps track of your stay at our website. The cookie is destroyed when the user successfully logs out.
Information Voluntarily Provided by You
In the course of using FASTBRIDGE websites, you may choose to provide us with information to help us serve your needs. For example, you may send us electronic mail (through a mailer or a web form) to request information, you may sign up for a mailing list, or you may send us your address so we may send you an application or other material. Any personally identifiable information you send us will be used only for the purpose indicated. Requests for information will be directed to the appropriate staff to respond to the request, and may be recorded to help us update our site to better respond to similar requests. We will not sell, exchange or otherwise distribute your personally identifiable information without your consent, except to the extent required by law. We do not retain the information longer than necessary for normal operations. Each web page requesting information discloses the purpose of that information. If you do not wish to have the information used in that manner, you are not required to provide it. Please contact the person listed on the specific page, or listed below, with questions or concerns on the use of personally identifiable information.
Minn. Stat. 13.15 provides that electronic access data may be disseminated: (1) to the commissioner for the purpose of evaluating electronic government services; (2) to another government entity to prevent unlawful intrusions into government electronic systems; or (3) as otherwise provided by law.
Student Assessment Data
FASTBRIDGE maintains a secure environment, using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology-one of the most prevalent and secure systems available online-and industry standard security precautions. SSL is a complex form of cryptography that makes it virtually impossible for a third party to decrypt any useful information you provide. You can be confident that your information is protected. Data is stored and backed-up on servers hosted by Amazon Web Services. To learn more about their security protocols, please review the following website:
Student Privacy Pledge
FASTBRIDGE is honored to be entrusted by educators and families to support their educational needs and chool operations. As such, we take responsibility to both support the effective use of student information and safeguard student privacy and information security. We pledge to carry out responsible stewardship and appropriate use of student personal information according to the commitments below and in adherence to all laws applicable to FASTBRIDGE. As such, we commit to:
- Not collect, maintain, use or share student personal information beyond that needed for authorized educational/school purposes, or as authorized by the parent/student.
- Not sell student personal information.
- Not use or disclose student information collected through FASTBRIDGE (whether personal information or otherwise) for behavioral targeting of advertisements to students.
- Not build a personal profile of a student other than for supporting authorized educational/school purposes or as authorized by the parent/student.
- Not make material changes to FASTBRIDGE’s online privacy policies without first providing prominent notice to the account holder(s) and allowing them choices before data is used in any manner inconsistent with terms they were initially provided; and not make material changes to other policies or practices governing the use of student personal information that are inconsistent with contractual requirements.
- Not knowingly retain student personal information beyond the time period required to support the authorized educational/school purposes (up to a maximum of twelve (12) months), or as authorized by the parent/student.
- Collect, use, share, and retain student personal information only for purposes for which we were authorized by the educational institution/agency, teacher or the parent/student.
- Disclose clearly in contracts or privacy policies, including in a manner easy for parents to understand, what types of student personal information we collect, if any, and the purposes for which the information we maintain is used or shared with third parties.
- Support access to and correction of student personally identifiable information by the student or their authorized parent, either by assisting the educational institution in meeting its requirements or directly when the information is collected directly from the student with student/parent consent.
- Maintain a comprehensive security program that is reasonably designed to protect the security, privacy, confidentiality, and integrity of student personal information against risks – such as unauthorized access or use, or unintended or inappropriate disclosure – through the use of administrative, technological, and physical safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Require that our vendors with whom student personal information is shared in order to deliver the educational service, if any, are obligated to implement these same commitments for the given student personal information.
- Allow a successor entity to maintain the student personal information, in the case of our merger or acquisition by another entity, provided the successor entity is subject to these same commitments for the previously collected student personal information.
If you have any questions regarding our privacy practices, or if you wish to amend, update or confirm any information in our records or notify us to delete any information from our records, please contact us at: