Use FAST™ With Fidelity
Providing educators with the opportunity to learn how to use FAST efficiently and effectively is important for gaining buy-in and building a foundation for long-term success. For your convenience, we offer a number of facilitated, in-person regional and on-site training options throughout the year for individuals and large groups. Choose the option below that best suits your needs.
FAST Essentials for New Users
This two-day learning opportunity is designed to help new users master system basics. Learn everything you need to get started with FAST:
- System navigation and key features
- How to screen and progress monitor in reading and math
- How to administer and score a reading and/or math assessment specific to your grade
- Strategies for interpreting FAST reporting
On-site training sessions are available for large groups of up to 30 participants. Speak with a rep to host a session in your district.
FAST Focus for Current Users
This two-day training session expands on educators’ FAST expertise. Build on your knowledge and skills, including:
- Identifying and addressing Tier 1 and Tier 2 needs within a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Using FAST for behavior screening and progress monitoring
- Using FAST to screen students for dyslexia
- Maximizing leaders’ use of FAST
On-site training sessions are available for large groups of up to 30 participants. Speak with a rep to host a session and discuss the specific topics you’d like to cover.
FAST Forward ’20 for MTSS Specialists and Administrators
After much consideration, FAST Forward ’20 has been canceled. Our primary focus is the health and safety of our presenters and participants. If you already booked a hotel room at the Renaissance Minneapolis Hotel, the Depot please call this reservation line to cancel 1-800-468-3571.