Use FAST™ With Fidelity
Providing educators with the opportunity to learn how to use FAST efficiently and effectively is important for gaining buy-in and building a foundation for long-term success. For your convenience, we offer a number of facilitated, in-person regional and on-site training options throughout the year for individuals and large groups. Choose the option below that best suits your needs.
FAST Essentials for New Users
This two-day learning opportunity is designed to help new users master system basics. Learn everything you need to get started with FAST:
- System navigation and key features
- How to screen and progress monitor in reading and math
- How to administer and score a reading and/or math assessment specific to your grade
- Strategies for interpreting FAST reporting
On-site training sessions are available for large groups of up to 30 participants. Speak with a rep to host a session in your district.
FAST Focus for Current Users
This two-day training session expands on educators’ FAST expertise. Build on your knowledge and skills, including:
- Identifying and addressing Tier 1 and Tier 2 needs within a Multi-Tiered System of Support (MTSS)
- Using FAST for behavior screening and progress monitoring
- Using FAST to screen students for dyslexia
- Maximizing leaders’ use of FAST
On-site training sessions are available for large groups of up to 30 participants. Speak with a rep to host a session and discuss the specific topics you’d like to cover.
FAST Forward ’20 for MTSS Specialists and Administrators
Attend this two-day conference, June 11-12, 2020 at the Renaissance Depot in Minneapolis, to build your leadership capacity and advance your understanding of using FAST™ to support your MTSS framework. The itinerary includes:
- Advanced sessions with an emphasis on user management, screening, progress monitoring, and reports
- Discussion forums with the opportunity for educator-to-educator feedback
- Training in advanced data interpretation and running effective data review meetings
- 1:1 consultations with FastBridge Learning® experts to review your technical, implementation and data questions
- Presentations from experts in the MTSS field including our keynote speaker Dr. Kevin Feldman!
Extend your learning! This year we are also featuring a half-day pre-conference summit on June 10 focused on SEL/Behavior – visit the Registration Page for details!