Get the Most Accurate Data to Drive Decision-Making
Universal screening and progress monitoring are two critical elements of formative assessment that require very different measures. FAST™ is the only solution to combine Computer-Adaptive Testing (CAT) for universal screening with Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) for progress monitoring. Our combined approach improves the reliability and validity of decisions by giving teachers more accurate data around student learning faster than any other system.
With FAST, you always have the right tool for the task at hand.
Computer-Adaptive Testing (CAT)
Ideal for Universal Screening
- Adaptive reading and math assessments
- Computer-administered (typically 15-30 mins./group)
- Individualized per student and self-leveling
- Aligned to Common Core ELA and math standards
- Reliable and valid measures of broad reading and math skills
- A strong predictor of performance on high-stakes assessments