Implement MTSS in Your Schools
Use the Formative Assessment System for Teachers (FAST™) to build and sustain a Multi-Tier System of Support (MTSS) that promotes data-based decision-making across core, supplemental and intensive instructional settings to impact learning growth. FAST is the only tool to provide all of the support critical to long-term MTSS success in one integrated data collection and assessment system. FAST includes:
- A unique combination of Computer-Adaptive Tests (CAT) and Curriculum-Based Measures (CBM) for universal screening and progress monitoring across reading, math and behavior
- Easy-to-read data reports that facilitate collaborative problem-solving and connect data to recommendations for instruction and intervention delivery
- Professional development and training to build teachers’ capacity to implement assessments and interventions with fidelity
FAST Solutions Support MTSS At All Levels
Using FAST at Tier 1 (Low Risk)
- Make core instruction more effective for every student.
- Universal screening assessments help determine what students know and still need to learn.
- Group Screening, Skills and Growth reports reveal each student’s knowledge and risk levels, skill deficits among classes and growth over time.
- Screening to Intervention report suggests class-wide and individual interventions as well progress measures for select students.
Using FAST at Tier 2 (Some Risk)
Direct targeted, evidence-based small-group interventions for students who aren’t responding at Tier 1.
- Individual Skills report shows specific skills a student still needs to learn.
- Recommendation engine matches interventions to skill deficits.
- Progress Monitoring reports let teachers track how students are responding to interventions and make adjustments as needed.
Using FAST at Tier 3
Make special education eligibility decisions and apply evidence-based interventions for students who require intensive, 1:1 intervention.
- Benchmark indicators quickly identify students with high-risk scores.
- Progress Monitoring report offers intervention details and scheduling.
- Student at a Glance report shows a student’s screening and progress scores over multiple years.